RESPIRATORY PROTECTION TRAINING
Both OSHA and NIOSH have recently issued changes to their Respiratory Protection Training Requirements. This revised and updated program includes those changes:
· New fit testing protocols and cleaning/disinfecting procedures
· New types of "N" class respirator filters and other respirators being used in a variety of settings.
HASCATS ONSITE training course provides information necessary in maintaining an effective respiratory protection program and:
* How the respiratory system works
* Common types of respiratory problems
* Potential effects of respiratory hazards,
* Cause of respiratory problems,
* Good respiratory safety practices,
* Respiratory safety equipment,
* Fit testing & Care and maintenance of equipment
* How to select the correct respirator
* Written programs required
* Medical evaluations.